Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Post

Well the time has finally come to update the ol blog. My wife Amanda and I are expecting our first child. We do not know what it is yet. She is due on October 4. That is the birthday of my one and only niece Hailey's birthday. Hailey wants it to be a girl and wants it to be born on October 4. I am not happy with the way that the BYU game turned out. I wonder if BYU knew how to rebound there for a while. Lee Cummard played very well. Trent Plaistead would be crazy if he left early. He would be lucky to get picked at all. How about developing a 10 foot jump shoot, or how about cutting off his left hand for the summer and learn to play with his right hand. Sorry this post is so random, but that's the way it goes. In other news Duke got lucky again. My friend Dustin Call is a Duke fan. I text ed him when Duke was down by 1 with about 30 seconds to go. He said " the refs will not let Duke lose." I agree with Dustin, the refs did not let duke lose. Hats off to Henderson, he made a good play there at the end. I called the Kansas State upset of USC. Michael Beasley is a man Child.

We finally got a new car, we were so pleased with the work that my parents did at the auction in Las Vegas. We got a 2005 Nissian Altima. It is Pearl. That is the shiny white color. We absolutely love it. This is the car that we wanted for sure. Maybe sometime I will put a picture of the car on my blog. Well Anyway I am need to get to bed. I will try and post more this next week.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Finally an update! Too bad about the game. Oh well!

Shana said...

Congratulations on the baby! That's exciting news.

Unknown said...

I know!!! Crazy huh??? I haven't seen you in I think YEARS! Babies are the best. Your wife is so cute, you guys will have darling babies. What are you up to these days???