Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 4

Yesterday was the best day so far. They definitely put me to work. I got to help with a case study we are doing about the company newsletter. It was very interesting to hear people's thoughts and opinions on the magazine. In the next couple of days, I am going to have the opportunity to write a report on what I found from the focus groups that I got to observe. I really feel like I am becoming part of the department. Everyone has been really nice to me. Although I am still the intern I have not gotten a lot of the normal stuff most college interns get. It just goes to show how great of a company XanGo really is, and how great the corporate communications department really is. The rest of the day I helped Jeff with a project on the Goodness website will be. The rest of the day I read newspapers and tried to find XanGo in the news.

No comments: