Friday, July 24, 2009

Events upcoming.

This last little while has been very busy for me at work. September 11th is coming up sooner than expected. That is the day of our Best Buddies Day. I am the project manager for that, and I have been working the event for about 1 month now, and am realizing how detail oriented event planners have to be. Luckily I have a lot of support for this event. I am also going to be helping with the Black Tie Dinner for our Convention in October. The theme of the Convention is.... Yeah right like I would go public with that and lose my job. I am not as dumb as I look. I am really starting to get the hang of things in the PR department and am feeling more comfortable  every day. I have also started to play soccer in the mornings with some guys from my department. I am also getting the hang of things on the soccer field as well. I have not scored a goal yet, once I do I will surely post that and a ceremony will be held in my honor later that morning, so says Carson. Things are going well at work. The Tophams are also up for the Holiday weekend. They are some of our best friends. We love spending time with them. That is all for right now. 

No comments: