Monday, January 21, 2008

BYU Defeats Utah in ugly game.

I must admit that I did not watch the game live on Saturday. I was actually organizing my house, and I do not get Verses anyway, however I did watch the second half. What I saw I did not like. BYU does not look like an NCAA Tournament team the last 2 months. Yes they did beat CSU, but who hasn't? Trent Plaistead needs to learn to go to his right. Everyone in the world knows what he is going to do in the low post, and shoot a 10 foot jump shot is not one of those things. What in the world has happened to Jonatha Tavenari? Pretty soon he is going to put up 20 shoots in one game and not make one of those. He is very similar to a black hole, once he gets the ball no one else is going to see it until the next possession. Ok now to the positive. Lee Cummard has got to be int he running for MWC player of the year honors!! If it was not for him BYU would have gotten blown out of the Huntsman Center. But when all is said and done the Cougars got the victory so all is well in cougartown.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Is there anything else going on you'd like to comment on other than sports? Just kidding, I know it's your 'thing.'
Jaime