Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Xango News for Tyler!!

I would like to let everybody know that I received my monitoring for the month of January. This is a big deal at Xango, they look at these for promotions, pay raises and all that good stuff. Let me explain to everyone what it means. I of course am on the phones all day, Xango hires people to listen to us for quality assurance purposes and record our conversations with the people that call in. After the call is completed they listen to many times and they give us a score on criteria such as how friendly we are, how professional we were, stuff like that. For our 1 month monitoring the highest score you can receive is 4 on all of the calls. If you do receive a four as a reward, Xango will buy us lunch at any restaurant of our choice, take off the phones for 2 hours, and let us watch a movie, yes we get paid during that time as well. Well I am very happy to say that I got all 4's on all of my calls. So next month I will be attending that lunch. I asked my monitor how often that happens that people get 4's on there first time being monitored , she says " that never happens." The only other person that got a 4 on their monitoring was someone that came from a much higher department than just call center. So that is what happened with me. I am not trying to boast, but I rule. Just Kidding. Just thought you would all like to know that.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

That's awesome, Ty. I knew all of that time you spend on your cell phone would pay off! If only you could work via text messages!--I, of course, am just giving you a hard time.

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Tyler WOW!!! That's totally exciting! I knew you'd do well there because you're so great with people!! I would love to have a day to go to lunch and watch a movie and get paid for it!!! NICE!!!

Shana said...

Congratulations, that's pretty exciting.

luis mac said...

Cool! They seem to be a great company with a great product. I have seem many great reviews, but check out the reviews their product is getting here.

http://www.nutritionaltree.com/reviews/antioxidants/mangosteen/xango_xango-juice.aspx