Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Life Besides Sports

Well as a request from older and wiser sister Jaime, I will talk about other things besides Sports. As many of you know I am employed at Xango working in the call center also known as Order Entry. I love my job. Today I found out that I had some of the best stats for the United States department, I would love to explain what stats are but it would take forever and time is so precious, but its a good thing. This is the second week in a row I have been in the top five. I learned last week that in February I am going to get promoted. So that it is a good thing. I really enjoy working there. The best company I have ever worked for by far. The Christmas party was at the Grand America Hotel in The Grand Ball Room. Xango gave away a car and a ton of others cool prizes. I unfortunately did not win a prize. I did however receive a door prize for going which was a 50$ Gateway gift card, some Skull Candy Head Phones that are valued at about 80$, also some really nice company materials. So that is whats going on with my job. Props to Jaime for getting a new hard drive I filled it up when I down loaded the Boise State Oklahoma game from 2006. Arguably the greatest College Football game ever. Well I'll be back before Thursday for my final entry this week.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I'm proud of you Ty. Love, MOM