Monday, February 18, 2008

BYU Basketball

I know how much everyone loves it when I post about sports, but I am doing it anyway. I had the oppportunity to go the game. It was as intense of a game as I have been to in a very long time. I think my wife even had fun, in the first half at least. I loved every second of the game. It was nice to see BYU blow out a very good team. Though UNLV did not play that well, you could tell that if they were shooting well that they would be a tough team to beat. Wink Adams is lighting quick, and has good moves. BYU played great defense as a team there were only a couple of times that UNLV had free passes to the basket, most of the time when they did their was a 6'10 BYU center waiting for them near the basket. I am really excited for the BYU- Utah game on Wednesday. I can not wait till we beat Utah by 40. But I have kind of gotten used to beating the Utes these past two years, sometimes I wonder why they even show up to play, the Utes fans are the best to watch. They come in so excited, drunk, and do not have a clue about what is going on the game. Utah fans, generally speaking do not understand sports. I do understand that some may understand sports slightly, but not rally. This is just pure trash talk, for the game on Wednesday. My Prediction, BYU 85 Utah- why even show up?

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Jared is going to be very offended by your post! J/k

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Your BYU "fans" are so mean! :)