Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happenings in life.

Well not that much has changed in my life since last week. Amanda and I had a fun weekend we went and looked at cars, we need to get a new one here pretty quick. If any one has any suggestions please leave me comments and let me know how you feel about cars. I may not do what you suggest but it always fun to hear peoples opnion because everyone has there own opnion. We love the Honda Accord, that is what our mechanic said our the best cars. We have had numerous problems with our Jetta, so we are ready for a very inexpensive, very reliable car. But its like my dad says " you either pay for repairs, or you pay more in car payments." How true is that statement. A car is a car I gues as long as it gets you from point A to Point B right? Anyway please leave comments.

2 comments:

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

I vote for a Mazda 3!!! :) That's what I have and I haven't had one single problem with it! I've loved it! Now days you can get them for a great price. The honda is also a GREAT car and I would vote for that too! The snow is crazy!

Shana said...

I'm getting a Honda Civic SI. It's the compromise my husband and I made between gas mileage (me) and sportiness (him). Even though a Hyundai is known for problems, I believe the 10-year warranty is the best you can get. I've always been a fan of Honda and Toyota. Good luck.