Thursday, February 21, 2008

V- Day

I just thought that I would let everyone know what Amanda and I did on Valentine's Day. We both had to work that day, from 8 to 4:30. Then the real Day began, I surprised Amanda with a romantic dinner at the Melting Pot. Which is a fondue resturant. We have wanted to go there for a very long time, so I figured what the heck lets go. What Amanda did not know is that our friends, Breelyn and Ryan Ehin were going to meet us there. It was a great dinner, the only thing that I wish would have happened is that there would have been more meat especially the shrimp. Then, Ryan and I surprised the girls again with a romantic evening up to Ryans parents house where we had dessert and watched Step up it was a very good evening, what romantic feat will I pull next? Stay Tuned.

1 comment:

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

We had so much fun! You guys are such great husband! Amanda and I are lucky girls!