Thursday, February 28, 2008

Weekly Update

Well Nothing much new has happened this week. Tomorrow i get the day off of work, except for I get rewarded for getting all 4's on motoring's. It would have been a better reward if it would have been on Thursday. My boss said that normally the lunch is on a Thursday. I switched my day off, so that I would be able to go to the lunch, and what happens? They switch it to a Friday, that is just my luck I guess. This should be a fun weekend, Amanda and I are going to have a relaxing up at my family's condo in Midway. My oldest sister for my Christmas present got Amanda and I some passes so that we could go sledding at Soldiers Hollow for a couple of hours. I have always wanted to do that. I think they have a lift that takes up so you don't have to walk up the hill. I guess I will be headed down to Las Vegas in a couple of weeks to go to the Las Vegas Car Auction. My Dad has his auction license, and I need a car so, we are headed down. It just so happens to the Mountain West Conference Basketball Tournament as well. It is so funny how that worked out!!!! No I knew that the tournament was coming up. One of my greatest memories from my high school years was going down to the tournament with my dad, and a bunch of my friends. Hopefully this year will be just as memorable. Amanda and I have decided between two cars; a Honda Accord and a Nissian Altima. It is a very difficult choice. I know that a Accord will run forever from what I have been told, but from the way things are looking the Altima are actually cheaper. The car we have right now has had its fair share of problem's, but it's like and old man ( my dad) once said " you either have a car payment or pay to fix the problems." So after doing years of paying to fix the car, we are going to do a payment I guess. I guess we just have to roll dice in Vegas and hope to get lucky with a car.

2 comments:

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Like you forget to mention that we're going with you! :( Whatever Ty! :) So its suppossed to snow this weekend-yuck! I'm worried about going up to the canyon with the snow but we'll see how it looks saturday. It won't be too fun sleding with all the snow in our face! Stupid weather. Ry loves the altimas too! Either way they're both great choices!

Jaime said...

I saw go with whatever is least expensive! You know me, I'm practical.