Thursday, February 21, 2008

BYU Wins

Yes BYU won, was a good game? Yeah it was the Utes played a lot better than I thought they would. I would love to have the Utes guard Jhonny Bryant wear a BYU uniform. When is the last time BYU had a lighting quick guard that could penetrate like that, wait Jimmer Ferdette can he schooled Bryant many times to the basket. I love this BYU team they can win in many different ways. I will say this about the Utes; hiring Jim Boylen was the best thing that they have done in a long time. He is fiery, and is a very good coach. He also has a way with the refferres, I noticed that he got all the ref's together at halftime with BYU Coach to talk about the way the game was being called. His little meeting worked, the refs called a different game in the second half, credit those Boylen sales skills.

1 comment:

Natalie Mathews said...

I guess I'm the first! yeah! I'm the best! I love the story about the school lunch food. Especially the, "Mathews said" parts! They really make a story a great one! I can't believe my little brother is going to have a kid before me! Crazy! I thought baby was due on the 5th. Isn't the 4th Hailey's b-day? Weird. I think the perfect name for a sweet little darling is nothing except, "Natalie" Good idea. So proud of you, Ty! Good job on the blog. I only wish I were so creative and I didn't work 8,000hrs/wk! Love ya, Nat